I had fun playing with the new Brusho Crystal Colour this week. I thought it might be difficult or messy… but it wasn’t! Here are a few cards I made:
I embossed the butterfly from the Beautiful Day stamp set with while ink and embossing powder on watercolor paper. Then I sprinkled the yellow and brilliant red Crystal Colour over the top of the image. I spritzed the card with water and this is how it turned out. So pretty!
On the other two samples I stamped the flower image with Archival Black ink (also on watercolor paper) and let them dry for a few minutes. Then I shook out some Brusho onto a clear block and used an aqua painter to fill in the flower petals. I loved the various colors that emerged with this technique!
Here’s the list of items I used:
- Beautiful Day stamp set #145915
- Brusho Crystal Colour #144101
- Archival Black ink pad #140931
- Craft White stamp pad #145406
- White Embossing powder #109130
- Watercolor paper #122959
- Real Red card stock #102482
- Daffodil Delight card stock #119683
- Basic Black card stock #121045
- Gold 1/8″ ribbon 134583z
I love this product and can’t wait to use it with other stamp sets. I’m excited to see what how you use Brusho. I hope you’ll share your projects in the comments below!